BNW is looking for skilled videographers to assist with projects in both Brave New World Media’s Division and The Brave New World Record Company. various projects include: music videos, client promotional videos, and a range of social media projects.
We’re looking for passionate videographers who can produce both traditional music videos and high quality audiovisual recordings of interviews and other content. Video/Photograph content must be created while keeping fan groups of our diverse talent roster, as well as the markets most relevant to our clients in mind. The various media created should be reflective of our brand’s expertise and penchant for high quality visual story-telling. This individual would work directly with our top executives and head of Multi-Media and must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of various up-to-date video techniques and software and have an awareness of commercial standards.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, After Effect Effects, Lightroom, Audition, Encoder.
- Able to meet deadlines and follow directions
- Must be organized, handling multiple video files from multiple projects on SD cards, hard drives and Google Cloud
BNW is looking to add a Promotions Director to our executive team. This individual would be responsible for overseeing all promotional efforts for BNW events as well as collaborating with Artist Management teams for key project releases.
The Promotions Director will be responsible for ensuring that BNW’s promotional system for special events and project releases is being carried out according to specifications, cultivating and overseeing promotions teams for various projects, and coordinating social media and marketing/advertising efforts with BNW’s Media Division.
This individual will also be responsible for reporting on the impact of actions taken to achieve promotional objectives and is expected to be able to identify and pay adequate attention to key connections.
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Relates well with people at all levels of the organization
- Proactive and Highly Organized
- Previous experience in nightlife promotions, marketing or advertising a plus but not necessarily required